By using the services provided by Chinclassifieds.com you agree to abide by and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. As used herein, “TCC” shall refer to Chinclassifieds.com and related domains operated by Maine Chinchilla Ranch LLC; The Chinchilla Club, Chinchillas.org, chinchillabreeding.com, chinchillabreeders.org, and/or any combination of websites or domains listed herein, as necessitated by the context in which it is used:
1. Competence of User. TCC site, including, without limitation, any part or subpart thereof and/or any site, link, or portion of site accessed on or through TCC site, may be used only by individuals 18 years of age or older with the ability to form legally binding contracts.
2. Credit Card Use. If using a credit card on TCC website you represent that you are in lawful possession of the credit card and possess the entire rights, duties, obligations, and responsibilities attendant upon the cardholder.
3. Limitation of Liability / Disclaimer of Warranties. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall TCC be responsible or liable for any expenses, losses, claims, costs or damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if TCC or an TCC authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. TCC provides its website and services “as is” and without any warranty, express, implied or statutory. TCC specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
4. Ad Submission. TCC reserves the right to edit, refuse, delete, modify, or remove ads, postings, listings or messages in its sole discretion for any reason.
Breeders and ranchers must be active members in good standing of ECBC, MCBA, or other professional chinchilla organization and approved by TCC to advertise or sell live animals or fur products. TCC reserves the right to refuse any seller for any reason without explanation. Vendors may not sell live animals. If you feel an exception should be made, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCC doesn’t allow duplicate items, and duplicate ads will be removed. List items with an identifier to differentiate them. Please select multiple categories if the product qualifies instead of listing the same item multiple times.
TCC strictly prohibits the sale of illegal items (including, without limitation, counterfeit or stolen items), and items to persons within countries, states, or municipalities where they are prohibited by law.
TCC does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its website. TCC is not responsible for damages or loss caused by errors in the system or the internet, including, without limitation, network outages, internet connectivity problems, browser issues or other such problems.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TCC, its subsidiaries, related companies, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all loss, damage, cost, expense and claim which may be suffered or incurred by you as a result of or related in any way with your use of TCC web site.
5. No Agency. You and TCC are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Disclaimer.
6. Assumption of Risks. TCC is not responsible for the animals, goods or services listed on this website. The sellers assume all risk and liability arising from their offer for sale of any item.
The buyers are solely responsible for the merchandise purchased through TCC. Buyers assume all risk and liability arising from their purchase (or attempted purchase) of any item. TCC does not get involved in the transactions between sellers, buyers, advertisers, and contacts. All terms are agreed upon between seller and buyer. Since TCC does not get involved in the actual transaction between sellers and buyers, TCC does not control and is not responsible for anything bought, sold or traded. In addition, by using this site you acknowledge that you are aware that there are risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
7. Inappropriate Use. TCC cannot guarantee that we will notice or prevent anyone from abusing our system, or inappropriately using our system or registering with false information.
TCC cannot guarantee the preservation of any material, information and records posted on the site. Users agree to refrain from spamming (sending unsolicited commercial e-mail) to other users.
Users are responsible in all respects for their email and password. Users agree not to transfer, assign, or otherwise permit another person or entity to use their email and password to access TCC site.
In no event shall TCC be responsible for any inappropriate or unauthorized use of your email and password.
8. Content or Context of Listings or Public Display Areas. TCC is not responsible for typographical errors, accuracy, content, quality or transactions between the advertiser and his/her contact.
You are at your own risk in using TCC website, including without limitation any part or subpart thereof and/or any site, link, or portion of site accessed on or through site.
You understand that postings, images, files, photos and other material posted, transmitted, linked from the service, are the sole responsibility of the person who originated the content.
You are responsible solely for each individual item that you post, email or make available via the service.
9. Polls. At various times TCC may conduct polls on its site. These polls are conducted for entertainment purposes only. The polls are for the benefit and enjoyment of the users of TCC site. TCC does not endorse, sanction, or otherwise express any opinion or view using its polls.
10. Termination. TCC reserves the right to terminate the publication of ads and/or accounts at any time for any reason. Paid subscriptions will be refunded in full or refund amount will pro-rated based on weeks used.
TCC reserves the right to determine professional and private party/non-commercial ad(s) based on its own discretion. TCC reserves the right to terminate any account which has been inactive for a period of (18) months without refund of any amounts paid.
TCC does not offer refunds. If TCC terminates your subscription prior to the end of the subscription period, TCC will issue a refund of purchase price on a pro-rated basis. For purposes of calculating the pro-rated refund, TCC will factor in the number of weeks remaining in the subscription, and refund one dollar per week of remaining subscription. Partial weeks will be counted as one week of subscription for purposes of any prorated refund.
11. Refunds. TCC does not provide subscription refunds after an ad has been posted.
TCC reserves the right to change or remove subscriptions, packages, pricing, or other features at its sole discretion.
If you terminate your subscription prior to the end of the subscription period without listing ads, TCC may issue a refund of purchase price on a pro-rated basis.
For purposes of calculating the pro-rated refund, TCC will factor in the number of weeks remaining in the subscription, and refund one dollar per week of remaining subscription. Partial weeks will be counted as one week of subscription for purposes of any prorated refund.
12. Prohibited Activities. By using TCC website you agree that any information provided by you (or any items listed) and your activities on the site shall not: (A) Be deemed offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable.
(B) Be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(C) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
(D) Infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
(E) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti discrimination or false advertising);
(F) Be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
(G) violate federal, state, or local laws to discriminate based on race, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
(H) be obscene or contain pornography
(I) contain pictures of minors on our website
(J) be deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative or constitute “bait & switch”
(K) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(L) Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
(M) Link directly or indirectly to goods or services that:
(AA) are prohibited under this Agreement;
(BB) are concurrently listed for sale on a commercial website other than TCC (this does not prevent linking to or advertising a TCC item from another web site); or
(CC) you do not have a right to link to; or
(N) Include descriptions of goods or services that:
(AA) are prohibited under this Agreement; or
(BB) you do not have a right to include. Moreover you shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase and sale of items.
(O) Trade in United States military items that have not been disposed of in accordance with the Department of Defense demilitarization policies.
(P) Sell Controlled Substances or illegal drugs, prescription drugs, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
(Q) Sell Blood, bodily fluids or body parts. Exceptions include taxidermy, skeletons, fur products.
(R) Bulk email or utilize mailing lists that contain names, address, telephone numbers, or other personal identifying information.
13. Ownership of Site Contents. Contents of this website, including without limitation any contents or materials provided by a user for inclusion on this website, are the exclusive property of TCC. By using this website, you are granting TCC the unconditional right to use, destroy, alter or otherwise act as rightful owner without limitation any contents, material or information provided to or included on TCC web site.
13. Copyright. This site is Copyright ©2019 by TCC. All rights reserved. All content included on the TCC site, such as text, graphics, photos, video clips, logos, icons, images and audio clips are the property of TCC. This material is protected by United States and international copyright laws. This material may be used as a shopping resource by users. Any other use by users, including the reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited. All software used on this site is the property of TCC or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Unauthorized reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of this software is strictly prohibited. Our web site contains robot exclusion headers and you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior express written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the TCC site or any activities conducted on our site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to TCC by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our website without the prior express written permission of TCC or the appropriate third party.
14. Trademark. Chinclassifieds.com and the Chinclassifieds.com logo are trademarks of Chinclassifieds.com, The Chinchilla Club, and Maine Chinchilla Ranch LLC. These trademarks may not be used other than with the express permission of TCC and Marianne Sansouci.
15. Arbitration. Any legal controversy or legal claim arising out of or relating in any way to this Agreement or our services, excluding legal action taken by TCC to collect our fees and/or recover damages for, or obtain an injunction relating to, the TCC site operations, intellectual property, and our services, shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Augusta, Maine and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered any court having jurisdiction thereof. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney’s fees and costs.
16. General. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Maine as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Maine between Maine residents. The laws of the State of Maine, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, govern the Terms and Conditions of this Disclaimer. As noted elsewhere, your conduct may be subject to other local, state, and national laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute resides in the courts of the State of Maine. You further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the State of Maine in connection with any dispute or claim involving Chinclassifieds.com and/or Maine Chinchilla Ranch LLC.
All users should follow federal & state laws.
The Terms and Conditions of this Disclaimer may be amended from time to time, by TCC in its sole discretion. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that this Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by TCC, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
• TCC respects everyone’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our website only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at TCC websites.
Part I. Information Collection
• TCC collects information through our websites at several points. When you register or subscribe, we may ask for information such as your name, address, phone number, and email. Our voluntary survey collects information for our marketing department.
• TCC does not actively market to children, and we never knowingly ask a child under 18 to divulge personal information.
• We collect this information through registration forms and our survey (if you choose to take it). To receive our products and services, registration information is mandatory. By requiring valid registration information, TCC insures, to the best of its ability, that the TCC user community is comprised of responsible adults.
• A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user’s computer hard drive to be a unique identifier. Cookies enable TCC to know who you are from page request to page request. This ensures that information you request or give us goes to you and only you. Our cookies do not have an expiration date. Our cookies do not collect personally identifiable information.
Part II. Information Usage.
• The information collected by TCC will be used solely by TCC for statistical purposes. Users who provide information may receive expiration notices, reminders and requested information from TCC.
• Registered users may receive additional announcements from us about enhanced areas to our site, new services, and special deals.
• The information we collect will not be used to create customer profiles based on browsing or purchasing history. We will not supplement information collected at our Web site with data from other sources.
• We do not share data with any third parties. TCC will never sell, swap, or disclose the information to a third party other than in statistical form. For example: 70% of our registrants are female, 25% own a dog, etc.
• We may offer links to other websites. Please note: When you click on links to other sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
Part III. Access to Information
• Users may access their own personal information and change any inaccuracies they may find.
Part IV. Security and Data Storage
• TCC protects user information with the following security measures: secure servers, firewalls, SSL encryption and other technology and procedures used to protect consumer privacy.
• We strive to protect your privacy, but we can’t be responsible for breach of security.
• If you have any further questions about privacy or security, please contact us by sending an email to: admin@Chinclassifieds.com.